Trade Management Services Ltd, and The Nationwide Caterers Association (‘THE PROVIDERS’) nor any of their employees or agents shall be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information described and/or contained herein and assumes no responsibility for anyone's use of the information.
In no event shall ‘THE PROVIDERS’ or its employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental,
special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement or substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this system, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury, including but not limited to those caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or under any other cause of action.
Disclaimer of warranties and accuracy of data.
Although the data found using the ‘THE PROVIDERS’ access systems have been produced and processed from sources believed to be reliable, no warranty, expressed or implied, is made regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information. This disclaimer applies to both isolated and aggregate uses of the information. ‘THE PROVIDERS’ and its agents provides this information on an ‘as is’ basis. All warranties of any kind express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from contamination by computer viruses and non-infringement of proprietary rights are disclaimed.
Disclaimer of endorsement.
‘THE PROVIDERS’ and its agents are a distributor of content sometimes supplied by third parties and users. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, users, or others, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and do not necessarily state or reflect those of ‘THE PROVIDERS’ or its agents and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by ‘THE PROVIDERS’ or its agents.
Disclaimer for External Links.
‘THE PROVIDERS’ and its agents are not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages referenced. The user specifically acknowledges that ‘THE PROVIDERS’ and its agents are not liable for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users, links, or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the user. Links from this web site to others on the World Wide Web do not constitute an endorsement from ‘THE PROVIDERS’ or its agents. These links are provided as an information service only. It is the responsibility of the web surfer to evaluate the content and usefulness of information obtained from other sites.
The NCASS Work Opportunity Service
Every effort has been made to ensure that the opportunities and information listed on the NCASS
Website (http://www.ncass.org.uk) are accurate, ‘THE PROVIDERS’ take no responsibility for errors, omissions, or accuracy of the opportunities. Neither does it take any responsibility for any financial loss on the part of either those placing an opportunity or those taking up an opportunity.
Anyone wishing to pursue these opportunities is strongly advised to confirm for themselves the validity of the opportunity before committing or handing over any money.
We also advise that all the paperwork/contracts that form part of any of these opportunities is carefully considered.
Use of the NCASS Employment Contract Service (member’s area)
Every effort has been made to ensure that employment contracts and the associated downloadable documents available for use on the NCASS Website member’s area are accurate, and conform to the current laws and regulations of the UK.
‘THE PROVIDERS’ take no responsibility for errors, omissions, legality or accuracy of the contracts, neither does it take any responsibility for any financial loss on the part of those using them.
Anyone using the employment contract service or the downloadable documents is strongly advised to confirm for themselves the suitability and legality of the contract/documents.
Use of The NCASS Risk Assessment systems (member’s area)
The risk assessment systems and the associated downloadable documents available for use in the NCASS Website member’s is area is provided as a tool to enable members to be able to conduct a risk assessments on areas of their business activity. The information, (editable hazards, controls limits, monitoring procedures and corrective actions) provided are suggestions only and must be used on the understanding that they may not be applicable to individual business circumstances.
The person using the system must ensure that the resulting documents are a true and accurate reflection of their business circumstances as the‘THE PROVIDERS’ take no responsibility for errors, omissions, legality or accuracy of the resulting assessment, neither does it take any responsibility for any financial loss on the part of those using them.
Anyone using the risk assessment service or the downloadable documents is strongly advised to confirm for themselves the suitability and legality of the resulting documents.
Advertising (paid or free)
- It is the Advertiser’s responsibility to check the correctness of the Advertisement. The Advertiser warrants that any Advertisement submitted by it for publication shall comply with all applicable laws, legislation, regulations and codes of practice and is not an infringement of any other party’s rights. The Advertiser hereby grants a world-wide non-exclusive, fully paid license to reproduce and display the Advertisement (including all contents, trademarks and brand features contained therein). The Advertiser will indemnify the Provider fully for all costs, expenses, damages or liability whatsoever (including legal costs and awards ordered against the Provider) in respect of any claim made against the Provider arising from the Advertisement or its publication or as a result of any breach or non-performance of any of the representations, warranties or other terms contained herein or implied by law.
- The Advertiser grants to the Provider the express right to reproduce throughout the world screen shots of all or part of any Provider’s property containing all or part of any of the advertising materials supplied by the Advertiser to the Provider on or in any promotional or advertising material or campaign promoting or advertising the Provider.
- The Provider reserves the right in its absolute discretion to cancel any Contract or to omit or suspend an Advertisement (for example if it is libellous, unlawful, defamatory, pornographic, socially unacceptable, insensitive or otherwise contrary to editorial policy).
- All contents of Advertisements are subject to the Provider‘s approval. The Provider does not undertake to review the contents of any Advertisements and any such review of and/or approval by the Providerwill not be deemed to constitute an acceptance by the Providerthat such Advertisement is provided in accordance with these Terms and Conditions nor will it constitute a waiver of the Provider ‘s rights hereunder. The Provider reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to
(a) Reject or cancel any Advertisement, Order, URL link, space reservation or position commitment; or
(b) Remove any Advertisement from any of the Provider’s properties or any page.
- Except as otherwise expressly provided, positioning of Advertisements within the Provider’s properties or on any page is at the sole discretion of the Provider, and the Provider will not be prohibited from also carrying Advertisements for any product or business competitive to the product or business of the Advertiser.
- The Provider does not warrant the date or dates of insertion of the Advertisement(s) and does not warrant that the Advertisement(s) will not be displayed after the end date specified. However, the Provider will use reasonable efforts to comply with the Advertiser’s wishes in these regards.
- The Provider will exercise reasonable care and skill in the handling and publishing of the Advertisement but where the Advertisement is not published in the manner specified whether through any failure (technical or otherwise) or negligent act or omission on the part of the Provider or any third party, the Provider’s liability will be limited (at the option of the Provider) to either:
(a) publishing the Advertisement (or a replacement Advertisement if provided by the Advertiser) as soon as is reasonably practicable in the period following the period during which the Advertisement was scheduled to run and for such time as is necessary to generate a number of substitute impressions equal to the shortfall, or
(b) refund to the Advertiser that proportion of the amounts paid which relate to those Advertisements and/or impressions which were not provided or, if the relevant amounts were not paid by the Advertiser, agree that such amounts will not be due or payable. The Provider shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage arising from any failure to publish an Advertisement as agreed with the Advertiser, including, but without limitation, any late or incorrect publication, any non-publication or inaccurate reproduction of the Advertisement, whether caused by the Provider’s error or negligence or by any reason whatsoever. The Provider shall not be liable whatsoever in respect of any error or omission in respect of publishing the Advertisement which is not notified to the Provider in writing within one year of the actual publication date of the Advertisement.
Ordering / Sales / Shopping Cart
- You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
- Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order. When we despatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed
Immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
- We may refuse to accept an order:
- where goods are not available;
- where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
- if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
Pricing and VAT
All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT, but we shall show VAT separately and include it in the total price.
Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown elsewhere on this Website.
Our prices are reviewed periodically and are subject to change without notice
Cancellation and returns of books or other products or services (not memberships)
If you wish to cancel your order:
- You can notify us by email to email@example.com before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
- Where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with the following clause below.
- You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
- Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required.
- The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 3 will not apply in the event that the product has been used or to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you.
Third Part Goods/ Sales or Services
Where orders are placed via our system but with a third party ‘THE PROVIDERS’ accept no responsibility for the order, goods or delivery thereof or subsequent loss or damage for any reason.
Where advice has been given via any of our third party service providers NCASS or its agents accept no responsibility for the advice given or subsequent loss or damage from using the advice to the receiver of the advice.
NCASS insurance is not a business operated by ‘THE PROVIDERS’ insurance cover is provided by our insurance partners which may change from time to time. Details of the current provider will be provided on the web site.
No responsibility financial or in any other form is taken by ‘THE PROVIDERS’ for insurance contracts or advice provided by our insurance partners
Disclaimer of Duty to Continue Provision of Data.
Due to the dynamic nature of the Internet, resources that are free and publicly available one day may require a fee or restricted access the next, and the location of items may change as menus, home pages, and files are reorganized. The user expressly agrees that use of ‘THE PROVIDERS’’s website is at the user's sole risk. ‘THE PROVIDERS’ and its agents do not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free. The documents and related graphics published on this server could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. ‘THE PROVIDERS’ and/or its respective programs may make improvements and/or changes in the information and/or programs described herein at any time.
‘THE PROVIDERS’ shall remain the sole and exclusive owner of all rights, title and interest in and to all specifically copyrighted information created and posted for inclusion in this system.
Please send permission requests in writing to Trade Management Services Ltd., 89 Mappleborough
Rd, Shirley Solihull, West Midlands B90 1AG.United Kingdom
Linking to ‘THE PROVIDERS’’s Website.
Links to ‘THE PROVIDERS’’s website are permissible, please e-mail for permission requests to
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do return and review this Policy regularly.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 our data controller is Robert Fox.
Information We Collect
In operating (‘THE PROVIDERS’) websites and membership facility we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- Information when you sign up to receive our newsletters either by normal or electronic mail
- Information you provide when you join the Nationwide Caterers Association, which can include such information as insurance documents, risk assessments and property security information
We may on occasion gather information regarding your computer whilst you are on our website.
This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers where appropriate.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- If you have become a member of NCASS we will display your business information, as the primary purpose of the website is to act as an advertisement for the business and its services. You will have the opportunity to disable this facility.
- If you submit your information to www.eventsbook.co.uk we will display your business information as the purpose of the website is to act as an advertisement for the business and its services.
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you.
Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
Choice of Law.
Construction of the disclaimers above and resolution of disputes thereof are governed by the laws
England and Wales and shall apply to all uses of this data and this system. By use of this system and any data contained therein, the user agrees that use shall conform to all applicable laws and regulations and user shall not violate the rights of any third parties.